(Click on the pictures to make them larger)

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

News You Can Use

November 23, 2021 -- Happy Thanksgiving!

Hanging of the Greens is this Saturday (November 27) at 9:00 a.m. We will not share a sit-down breakfast this year, but Amy will bring muffins to enjoy! If you can't help on Saturday, please drop by the church any time this week to carry up boxes. Many hands!

Volunteers are needed to light the Advent wreath on Sunday, December 12, and Sunday, December 19. Pastor Charles wants two or three people per week: a family group (biological or otherwise), friends, bell or choir members, or anyone. Let Pastor Charles know if you want to participate. 

EFAA Holiday Gift Room We are encouraging people to donate directly to EFAA this year, if they want to participate. Go to www.efaa.org/holiday-giving for instructions, dates, and a link to their Amazon Wish List.
A note from Abby Lagemann: Boulder would never have become my home without my St. Paul’s family. No matter what happens, I know I will find support in the people who spend Sunday mornings at the corner of Grinnell and Gillaspie. I cherish all the meals we have shared and the memories we have made, especially with Margie Foote and Richard Adams, who I will always remember fondly. Jim and Joey opened their hearts and their home to an itinerant student, and that generosity made completion of my degree possible. I am thrilled that the amazing Skippy Rollins got to see me finish this project, and I hope it was worth the wait. (She passed!)
Support Josie Glancy and Boulder High choral groups Eat at Modern Market on Monday, December 13 (dine in or carry out), and tell them you support Boulder High choirs. Sign up here.

Watch last week's "Saturday Night Live with the Bishop" here.

St. Paul's Wednesday fellowship meets here at 10:00 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment