(Click on the pictures to make them larger)

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

A note from Lily Berlin

"Pride of Boulder" (2021) by Pastor Charles

Young LGBTQ leaders are finding their voices - and showing older generations how to create change fearlessley. After facing her own feelings of isolation in high school, Lily Berlin is giving back to her community to ensure other LGBTQ young people don't feel the same. Tyler Oakly, Wilson Cruz, and GLAAD's Sarah Kate Ellis also weigh in on what we can all learn from GEN Z LGBTQ leaders.

I never would have thought I would have had the experience to fly out to New York City to watch a documentary about my story. AND getting to meet and be on a panel with @martigcummings and @bobthedragqueen !!! Such a wonderful amazing documentary series and panel with incredible inspirational people.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me along my path of growth.
You can watch the documentary here.

No comments:

Post a Comment