(Click on the pictures to make them larger)

Saturday, October 5, 2024

Messages from Abby and Angela

Message from Abby Lagemann … "I absolutely LOVE my new job. It’s an amazing organization full of incredible women doing awesome work for other women. I feel that I’m appreciated, and my contributions are valued, but most importantly, I am increasingly impressed with the work my coworkers do to help domestic violence survivors every single day.”

Message from Angela Baker … "I am getting settled into my new home in Tennessee. Thank you for your prayers for my relocation to Spring Hill, near Nashville. Moving and starting over is hard. I was comfortable in Boulder. I had good friends, a home I had remodeled to suit me, and I loved my church family. However, last spring -- I realized I was being tossed out of my comfort zone and pushed toward considering a move to be closer to my son and daughter. Every time I wavered, I got a new prompting. I trusted God to supply the power and resources for me to get on with it. My house hasn’t sold yet, but God has a plan.

Before I left, I spread some of George’s compost all over the yard and planted a St Joesph statue. I talked to George as I spread his compost, especially when I was under his office windows. I told him how I loved him, and the home that we had built, but as we both had agreed this move was the sensible course of action. I am trusting that our big, awesome God has a plan for even insignificant me, and I owe him my trust to stand back and let Him carry out His plan. Thank you for your prayers during my moving process. Love you all! Angela"

No comments:

Post a Comment