(Click on the pictures to make them larger)

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Joy from the Mitten Tree


Cash donations still need to be logged in, and further purchases made with them (by me), but the donations from the Advent Kickoff were PHENOMENAL!!! Truly staggering. Kataleya helped me unpack them all last night, after Rebecca delivered them to our door in three huge tubs, and I sorted them into piles, and Christopher helped me tally them:

WOOL SOCKS: 114 pairs!

WARM GLOVES: 52 pairs!!!

WARM HATS: 47!!

MISC. OTHER WARM ITEMS: 6

$5 GIFT CARDS to McDonalds, King Soopers, Target: 90 cards x $5 = $450

I have SEVEN large trash bags stuffed full: 3 of socks, 2 of gloves, 2 of hats and misc.  This is at least double what we've have before - and we aren't even done yet.  The generosity of this church in the midst of this pandemic is astonishing.

- Claudia M.

No comments:

Post a Comment