(Click on the pictures to make them larger)

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Devotional for March 9

Today's cross: Pastor Charles created this wire cross made while he was a student at the School of Art at the University of Montana in 2018. It uses pieces of wire from another sculpture piece he was working on.


Isaac Watts

HOW sad our state by nature is!
Our sin, how deep it stains!
And Satan binds our captive souls
Fast in his slavish chains.

But there’s a voice of sovereign grace
Sounds form the sacred word:
Ho! ye despairing sinners, come,
And trust a faithful Lord.

My soul obeys thy gracious call,
And runs to this relief;
I would believe thy promise, Lord!
O help my unbelief.

To the dear fountain of thy blood,
Incarnate God, I fly;
Here let me wash my spotted soul
From crimes of deepest die.

A guilty, weak, and helpless worm,
Into thy kind arms I fall,
Be thou my strength and righteousness,

No comments:

Post a Comment