(Click on the pictures to make them larger)

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Devotional for March 11

St. Paul's UMC - Oxnard, California

Read Psalms 61-63

 

Psalm 61 (New American Standard Bible)

 

Hear my cry, God; Give Your attention to my prayer.  

2 From the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

For You have been a refuge for me, A tower of strength against the enemy.

Let me dwell in Your tent forever; Let me take refuge in the shelter of Your wings. Selah

For You have heard my vows, God; You have given me the inheritance of those who fear Your name.

You will prolong the king’s life; His years will be like generations.

He will sit enthroned before God forever; Appoint faithfulness and truth that they may watch over him.

8 So I will sing praise to Your name forever, that I may pay my vows day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment