(Click on the pictures to make them larger)

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Devotional for March 15

St. Paul's UMC - Amarillo, Texas

Read Psalms 73-75

 

Psalm 75 (New King James Version)

1 We give thanks to You, O God, we give thanks!
For Your wondrous works declare 
that Your name is near.

“When I choose the proper time, I will judge uprightly.

3 The earth and all its inhabitants are dissolved; I set up its pillars firmly. Selah

“I said to the boastful, ‘Do not deal boastfully,’
And to the wicked, ‘Do not lift up the horn.

5 Do not lift up your horn on high; Do not speak with a stiff neck.’ “

For exaltation comes neither from the east
Nor from the west nor from the south. 

He but God is the Judge:
He puts down one,
And exalts another.
 

8 For in the hand of the Lord there is a cup, 
And the wine is red;
It is fully mixed, and He pours it out;
Surely its dregs shall all the wicked of the earth
Drain 
and drink down.

But I will declare forever,
I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.

10 “All the horns of the wicked I will also cut off,
But the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.”

No comments:

Post a Comment