(Click on the pictures to make them larger)

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Devotional for March 2

He wills that I should holy be:

That holiness I long to feel;

That full divine conformity

To all my Saviour’s righteous will.

 

See, Lord, the travail of thy soul

Accomplish’d in the change of mine;

And plunge me every whit made whole,

In all the depths of love divine.

 

On thee, O God, my soul is stay’d,

And waits to prove thine utmost will;

The promise by thy mercy made,

Thou canst, thou wilt, in me fulfill.

 

No more I stagger at thy power,

Or doubt thy truth, which cannot move:

Hasten the long-expected hour,

And bless me with thy perfect love.



Hymns for the Use of the Methodist Episcopal Church: With Tunes for Congregational Worship (1857, Carlton and Porter, New York).

No comments:

Post a Comment