(Click on the pictures to make them larger)

Sunday, December 20, 2020

Devotional for the Fourth Sunday of Advent

Excerpt from “What Shall I Give Him?” (St. Paul’s Christmas Pageant 2011)

Postman: Special delivery!

 

Ben: It’s an invitation.

 

Ella: To a baby shower!

 

Lily: Who’s having a baby?

 

J.J.: It says the baby is God’s son.

 

Jordan: Oh my gosh! We have to give him a present!

 

Ella: I could give him my toy rabbit. It always comforts me when I feel sad or scared.

 

Ben: That’s a special gift.

 

Jordan: I could give him my prettiest seashell. It’s my most precious thing.

 

Lily: That’s very generous of you, Jordan.

 

Josie: I’m a good dancer.

 

Aidan: Then you could dance for the baby. 

 

Ella: We can give this baby our love.

 

Ben: So let’s go to the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment