(Click on the pictures to make them larger)

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Giving Tuesday request

Dear Friends of St Paul's UMC, Boulder CO

I trust you had a blessed Thanksgiving even without all family. My family and I have been in prayer with you.

I am coming your way again today. it's #GivingTuesday - a day in which people around the world demonstrate their generosity toward others through financial support of causes that mean the most to them. I know you have done so much for me and my mission already for which I remain grateful but this is a special day for asking and I am sure you will be touched just to give a little more.

 Will you support me in mission, today, and help me reach my #GivingTuesday goal of $15,000?

Your gift of any amount will help to sustain me in direct ministry - together we can partner in mission, but I cannot do it without you!

 Give today, and let's continue to demonstrate the love of God in an uncertain world.

Thank you for your consideration,


Your Missionary,
Mozart Adevu

No comments:

Post a Comment