(Click on the pictures to make them larger)

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Devotional for December 13


Colossians 1:15-16 (New Living Translation) “Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation, for through him God created everything in the heavenly realms and on earth.”

 

As a Christian, I sense the ever-present but illusive wonder of God’s love. This gift fills me with immense comfort and joy and motivates me to share God’s gift of grace with others. By studying how Jesus lived and died, how he gave His all for the sake of others to better their lives, I have a concrete example of how I am to live my life for the enrichment of others. Jesus gives me an image not only of what to believe but also of how to think, feel, act ... live.

 

Christ exemplifies the rational, moral humans God created in His image. We cannot achieve Jesus’s perfection, but we can use His life as a guide for our own lives. Jesus made the invisible God visible! Praise be to God. 


—Sandra Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment